Visa (Debit) Check Card
- Access your account anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Make purchases without cash and without writing a check
- Also works as an ATM card
- Use it to purchase goods or services at millions of Visa
locations (groceries, gas, etc.)
- Visa's Zero Liability (see bank for complete disclosure)
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your Checking Account
and detailed on your statement
- No interest or finance charges for using your card.
Business Check Card
- Available executively to Carmine
State Bank Business accountholders
- Access cash & make purchases
wherever Visa is accepted
- Business Card features:
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel & Emergency Assistance
- Emergency Cash Disbursement & Card Replacement
- Lost & Stolen Card Reporting
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Visa's Zero Liability
Fraud Watch PLUS
All of the debit cards issued by Carmine State Bank are protected by FraudWatch PLUS.
- If any debit card transaction looks suspicious, you will be notified.
- Experienced fraud specialists work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, watching for suspicious card activity.
- When a transaction is not consistent with your usual usage, you may get a call from "FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES.
- FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES will NEVER ask you for any of the following:
- Your full card number
- The expiration date on your card
Your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- The CVC or Security Code on the back of your card
- Your full Social Security Number
Please ensure Carmine State Bank has your current phone numbers on file so you can be reached by FRAUD PREVENTION SERVICES in the event of a suspicious activity on your debit card. To update your phone numbers, please contact or visit Carmine State Bank.
TRAVEL NOTIFICATION ~ If you will be
traveling internationally or outside of the state, please contact
Carmine State Bank. We will make sure your card works without
interruptions during your travel.
Reporting A Lost or Stolen Card
If your debit card is lost, stolen or you suspect unauthorized use,
please notify us immediately at:
During Bank Hours: Call the Bank at (979) 278-3244
or (800) 720-1441.
After Bank Hours: Call the After-Hours Lost & Stolen Card
Line at (800) 791-2525.
Note: For more information or to apply for a Carmine State Bank
Visa (Debit) Check Card please contact the bank. Certain restrictions
and fees apply. Please contact the bank for full disclosures.
M-F: 8:30 to 3:00
Sat: 8:30 to Noon
M-F: 8:00 to 4:00
Sat: 8:00 to Noon
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card after hours, call: